We remit payment in US Dollars. For US bank accounts the funds will be deposited in US Dollars. For non-US bank accounts, the funds will be converted to your local currency. Based on currency fluctuations, your local deposit may vary from week to week even if the US Dollar payment remains the same. Your local bank may charge a separate fee to receive these payments; please contact them for confirmation. It may take a few business days for the funds to reach your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my payment info?
- When will I get paid?
- When do I get paid for physical retail distribution sales?
- How will you get the money to me?
- VIDEO: Can CD Baby pay out to each member of my band separately?
- How long does it take for my payment to arrive?
- Will a holiday affect my payment?
- VIDEO: How much does CD Baby take from my sales?
- Are there any fees associated with receiving CD Baby payments?
- How much will I be paid for downloads on store.cdbaby.com