We strongly recommend setting a minimum partner distribution discount of 20%. This allows you to maximize the number of retail channels where we can competitively offer your CD/DVD. This allows us to compete with dynamic retail pricing, particularly in the on-line universe.
Articles in this section
- Manufacture CDs
- VIDEO: What is CD Baby's Physical Distribution program and how does it work?
- How to set up Physical Sales on CD Baby
- What is a "Pro CD-R"? What is a "Homemade CD-R"?
- VIDEO: What kinds of physical media can CD Baby help me sell?
- Do I need to have separate submissions for my CD/Digital Download and vinyl record?
- What is your physical distribution program?
- VIDEO: I thought my discs were going to be in stores??
- How should I set my physical distribution partner discount?
- If I set a partner distribution discount, how much do I get paid?