No. Don't worry. If partners receive info about your album from CD Baby, and it is already in their database from another distributor, they will typically ignore the info we send them, and give the other distributor preference.
Articles in this section
- Manufacture CDs
- VIDEO: What is CD Baby's Physical Distribution program and how does it work?
- How to set up Physical Sales on CD Baby
- What is a "Pro CD-R"? What is a "Homemade CD-R"?
- VIDEO: What kinds of physical media can CD Baby help me sell?
- Do I need to have separate submissions for my CD/Digital Download and vinyl record?
- What is your physical distribution program?
- VIDEO: I thought my discs were going to be in stores??
- How should I set my physical distribution partner discount?
- If I set a partner distribution discount, how much do I get paid?