I already got permission for my cover song when I pressed my CD. Am I covered for downloads, too?

You need two different permissions for CD sales and digital sales.

You can visit our partners at Loudr or Easy Song Licensing to get the DPDs (the mechanical licenses for digital sales).

Also, if you are releasing a digital only single at the Standard Level you can secure licensing directly through CD Baby. You can see more information on how that works HERE


Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk