It's important that the information you've provided for your album is supported by your cover art, and vice versa. If your group name is entered in your member account as "Chris Robley & the Fear of Heights," the same group name should appear on your cover art (not just "Chris Robley"). Such discrepancies can cause confusion, and our digital partners have requested we double-check this before delivering your album to their stores.
Articles in this section
- Why does the information I provided on my account need to match my artwork?
- How do I upload my album art?
- How can I re-size my art to the required minimum of 1400 x 1400 pixel dimensions?
- What kind of ART IMAGE file should I upload?
- Why did I get an error message when uploading my art?
- What happens if my cover art image is not perfectly square?
- How long will it take for my cover art to display in my member account?
- What kinds of things are not allowed in my artwork, according to your digital retail partners' guidelines?
- VIDEO: Can I use the same album art for multiple albums/singles?
- What are the artwork guidelines for tribute and karaoke albums?