Each company is different. iTunes™ usually takes a few days. It can take several weeks to several months for some of our other partners to post your music for sale on their site. Once we send it to them, it's out of our hands and they do what they can to get it imported and active in their service. We push them to get it added as soon as possible, and they always do it as soon as they can.
Articles in this section
- Why am I not on Amazon Unlimited, or other sites that require full licensing?
- Why should I avoid services that guarantee streams or playlist placements?
- Why is Hebrew not a supported language?
- Can I do a "digital-only" release if I don't have CDs to sell?
- Can I release just a single into digital distribution?
- Can I offer pre-sales for my music?
- What partners/sites will my submission go to? How do I select specific partners/sites?
- VIDEO: What sites will sell my music?
- Will you tell me when my music is up on your partner sites?
- How long does it take for you to start sending my music to the digital distribution partners?