Each company is different. iTunes™ usually takes a few days. It can take several weeks to several months for some of our other partners to post your music for sale on their site. Once we send it to them, it's out of our hands and they do what they can to get it imported and active in their service. We push them to get it added as soon as possible, and they always do it as soon as they can.
Articles in this section
- How can I update my distribution's Territory Restrictions?
- What is the difference between Single, EP and Albums?
- There is a problem with my project on a partner site, how do I get that fixed?
- There are a lot of people/bands out there with my name and my projects keep getting mixed together. I’d like to change my artist/band name and distribute it to all the partners again. Can I do that?
- Why am I not on Amazon Unlimited, or other sites that require full licensing?
- Why should I avoid services that guarantee streams or playlist placements?
- Why is Hebrew not a supported language?
- Can I do a "digital-only" release if I don't have CDs to sell?
- Can I release just a single into digital distribution?
- Can I offer pre-sales for my music?