No. You would have to end your distribution to iTunes™ in full.
Articles in this section
- What are the deadlines to have my content live on iTunes for the 2018 holiday season
- Apple Music for Artists - Beta
- How to find your Artist Page link on iTunes
- How do the popularity bars work on iTunes?
- What is iTunes™ Match (iTunes™ in the Cloud), and how does it work?
- How much will I make from iTunes™ Match for the use of my content?
- When will I see iTunes™ Match payments in my account?
- Can I opt out of participating in iTunes™ Match?