If there is a partner site you would like to have your album or single removed from you can easily cancel certain sites from inside your account.
To do that just follow the below steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the tab “Album & Singles” at the top of the page or “View All Releases” toward the middle of the page.
- Click on the VIEW/EDIT button to the right of your single or album you wish to cancel.
- Click on the DISTRIBUTION header.
- Click on Cancellation Options button.
- From here you can choose to either cancel all digital distribution or choose to remove specific sites.
- Once you click the option to remove specific sites you will be shown a list of the sites you are listed with and you will simply check off on the sites you would like to remove.
Once you have completed those steps it can take up to 30 days to be fully removed from the sites you have selected to cancel.