If you'd like to sell a physical format (CD, Vinyl or DVD), you will need to sign up your project as a Standard or Pro album.
During the sign-up process, you will be asked how you want to sell your album. You will see this on the first page called Basic Album Information under "How Do You Want To Sell"
If you wish to offer physical sales of your release, please check the box next to Physical Distribution Program and then choose the correct format. This is how to opt-in to our Physical Distribution Program.
Adding a CD or Vinyl to a digital-only release
You can also add physical sales to an album that has already been digitally distributed. There is no additional fee to do this.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the tab “Album & Singles” at the top of the page or “View All Releases” toward the middle of the page.
- Locate the album you want to add the physical option to and click on “view/edit”.
- Click on DISTRIBUTION
- Click on the "ADD PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION" button
- On the next screen scroll down to the section that says, "How Do You Want to Sell" and check the box next Physical Distribution Program.
- Choose the appropriate format (CD, Pro CD-R, DVD, Vinyl).
- Click on “Save and Continue” and follow the rest of the steps.
Once you have added physical distribution, you will need to mail us 5 copies of the product in order to activate the service. Once we receive and check them in, you will get an email confirmation.
The address to send your stock to is:
CD BABY- NEW TITLE
13913 NE Airport Way
Portland, OR 97230
PLEASE NOTE: For security reasons, we do not accept stock drop-offs at our warehouse or main office. All new physical stock and restock must be mailed in.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We will not automatically print stock for you when you sign up for distribution.
In order to have stock available in our warehouse you will need to do one of the following:
- Mail us the stock you have already manufactured (see further info HERE).
- Have CDs printed through our sister duplication service (see further info HERE)
Article is closed for comments.