When registering songs, you are required to denote whether a songwriter contributed to lyrics (author), music (composer) or both. You denote this in absolute terms i.e. did they contribute anything to the lyrics / music? You do not need to break down lyrics and music by percent.
Articles in this section
- What information is needed to register a song for CD Baby Pro Publishing?
- How long will it take for my songs to be registered for CD Baby Pro Publishing?
- What you can and can't register with CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration.
- With whom do you register my songs?
- Do you register my songs with the US Copyright Office under CD Baby Pro Publishing?
- Why do you ask about “lyrics” and “music”?
- What are song splits?