If you're affiliating with a Performance Rights Organization for the first time, the earliest you could possibly see royalties is 6 - 9 months after affiliation. Those already affiliated with a Performing Rights Organization at the time of joining CD Baby Pro Publishing should not see any interruption to their existing royalty collection.
Articles in this section
- What is tax withholding and what countries does that apply to with CD Baby Pro Publishing?
- How much can I expect to earn from royalties?
- Doesn’t a Performing Rights Organization like ASCAP or BMI already collect all my worldwide publishing royalties?
- How much commission do you take of royalties?
- Why do you need my W-9 information?
- Why do I need to fill out a W8 form?
- How far back can you collect?
- How soon after my song is broadcast (e.g. on radio) will I get paid?
- How do I collect royalties when my song is covered by another artist or released by a third party?
- How do I find my Performing Rights Organization affiliation information and IPI/CAE number? What is an IPI/CAE number?