CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration collects performance and mechanical royalties from countless countries and societies around the world in as direct a manner as possible. Direct relationships allow for us to collect your royalties as quickly and accurately as possible without relying on additional intermediates, who will deduct additional fees.
Articles in this section
- What is tax withholding and what countries does that apply to with CD Baby Pro Publishing?
- How much can I expect to earn from royalties? Plus more information about payments
- Doesn’t a Performing Rights Organization like ASCAP or BMI already collect all my worldwide publishing royalties?
- How much commission do you take of royalties?
- How do I collect royalties when my song is covered by another artist or released by a third party?
- Can you collect royalties from my songs already registered with a Performing Rights Organization?
- Do you collect my co-writers’ royalties too?
- From which countries do you collect?
- What are mechanical and performance royalties?
- What types of royalties do you collect?