CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration collects performance and mechanical royalties from countless countries and societies around the world in as direct a manner as possible. Direct relationships allow for us to collect your royalties as quickly and accurately as possible without relying on additional intermediates, who will deduct additional fees.
Articles in this section
- What is tax withholding and what countries does that apply to with CD Baby Pro Publishing?
- What is the difference between a collecting and non-collecting writer?
- How much can I expect to earn from royalties?
- Doesn’t a Performing Rights Organization like ASCAP or BMI already collect all my worldwide publishing royalties?
- Will you collect royalties for my co-writers?
- How much commission do you take of royalties?
- Why do you need my W-9 information?
- Why do I need to fill out a W8 form?
- How far back can you collect?
- How soon after my song is broadcast (e.g. on radio) will I get paid?