CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration collects performance and mechanical royalties from countless countries and societies around the world in as direct a manner as possible. Direct relationships allow for us to collect your royalties as quickly and accurately as possible without relying on additional intermediates, who will deduct additional fees.
Articles in this section
- What is tax withholding and what countries does that apply to with CD Baby Pro Publishing?
- How much can I expect to earn from royalties?
- Doesn’t a Performing Rights Organization like ASCAP or BMI already collect all my worldwide publishing royalties?
- How much commission do you take of royalties?
- Why do you need my W-9 information?
- Why do I need to fill out a W8 form?
- How far back can you collect?
- How soon after my song is broadcast (e.g. on radio) will I get paid?
- How do I collect royalties when my song is covered by another artist or released by a third party?
- How do I find my Performing Rights Organization affiliation information and IPI/CAE number? What is an IPI/CAE number?