We wish we could. Almost none of these companies let us know when your music is active! We're surprised and disappointed at this, and hope it will change some day. But for now, we don't know when your music is active on their site.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for you to process an update after my submission has been already delivered?
- How can I update my distribution's Territory Restrictions?
- What is the difference between Single, EP and Albums?
- There is a problem with my project on a partner site, how do I get that fixed?
- There are a lot of people/bands out there with my name and my projects keep getting mixed together. I’d like to change my artist/band name and distribute it to all the partners again. Can I do that?
- Why am I not on Amazon Unlimited, or other sites that require full licensing?
- Why should I avoid services that guarantee streams or playlist placements?
- Why is Hebrew not a supported language?
- Can I do a "digital-only" release if I don't have CDs to sell?
- Can I release just a single into digital distribution?