Absolutely. During the CD Baby Publishing set-up process, we will generate and submit a Letter of Direction to let your Performing Rights Organization so that organization knows that we’re able to collect on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- What is tax withholding and what countries does that apply to with CD Baby Pro Publishing?
- What is the difference between a collecting and non-collecting writer?
- How much can I expect to earn from royalties?
- Doesn’t a Performing Rights Organization like ASCAP or BMI already collect all my worldwide publishing royalties?
- How much commission do you take of royalties?
- Why do you need my W-9 information?
- Why do I need to fill out a W8 form?
- How far back can you collect?
- How soon after my song is broadcast (e.g. on radio) will I get paid?
- How do I collect royalties when my song is covered by another artist or released by a third party?