Absolutely. During the CD Baby Publishing set-up process, we will generate and submit a Letter of Direction to let your Performing Rights Organization so that organization knows that we’re able to collect on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- What is tax withholding and what countries does that apply to with CD Baby Pro Publishing?
- How much can I expect to earn from royalties? Plus more information about payments
- Doesn’t a Performing Rights Organization like ASCAP or BMI already collect all my worldwide publishing royalties?
- How much commission do you take of royalties?
- How do I collect royalties when my song is covered by another artist or released by a third party?
- Can you collect royalties from my songs already registered with a Performing Rights Organization?
- Do you collect my co-writers’ royalties too?
- From which countries do you collect?
- What are mechanical and performance royalties?
- What types of royalties do you collect?