CD Baby clients always keep 100% of their copyrights. This is unlike many traditional publishing agreements, in which songwriters can be asked to give up some of their copyrights. By keeping 100% of your copyrights, you remain in full control of your songs.
Articles in this section
- The Mechanical Licensing Collective (MLC)
- What are Neighbouring Rights?
- How can I view my Pro Publishing royalty reports?
- Duplicate songwriter error
- What does CD Baby Pro Publishing do?
- Where is CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration available?
- How long is my publishing deal with CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration?
- How old do I have to be to join CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration?
- Can I join CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration if...
- Why can't I add my band as a collecting songwriter?