CD Baby clients always keep 100% of their copyrights. This is unlike many traditional publishing agreements, in which songwriters can be asked to give up some of their copyrights. By keeping 100% of your copyrights, you remain in full control of your songs.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my band as a collecting songwriter?
- It says I don't have a collecting songwriter, but I do!
- Why is CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration not available in my country or with my Performing Rights Organization?
- How do I affiliate with a Performing Rights Organization in order to use CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration?
- Can I use CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration? Where is it available?
- Upgrading from Standard to Pro
- What is music publishing?
- VIDEO: What is music publishing?
- What does CD Baby Pro Publishing do?
- Why do I need CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration?