If you need to retrieve your ISRCs just follow the below steps:
- Log in to your account
- Click on the tab “Album & Singles” at the top of the page or “View All Releases” toward the middle of the page.
- Click "view/edit" for the album or single you'd like to view
- On the Title Overview page click on TRACKS
- From here you will see a summary of your track information with the ISRCs listed in the second column
- To get a summary of all the codes click on the ISRC next to the first track and that will take you to the ISRC page.
We usually assign these right before we send the release to our digital partner sites but if you need them before that you are welcome to contact us so we can assign those ISRCs right away. In order to assign these codes you must complete the submission process at least past the past where you submit the track list.