Did you notice something about your release that is incorrect? Do you need to make a change? As mentioned in this article, your HearNow page is linked to the completion and delivery of your CD Baby release which means edits must be made to the release itself from within your CD Baby account.
There are some changes you can make before delivery, but fewer changes you can make after delivery.
If your release is currently in the inspection queue, certain edits can be made (see the list below). To find out if your release is still in the inspection queue and editable, follow these steps:
- Log into your CD Baby account and click VIEW/EDIT next to the release in question
- If your release is editable, you'll see a button that says "I need to make changes"
- Click that button and make the necessary edits
- Then resubmit for inspection
- *After you've made the changes within your CD Baby account and re-submitted for distribution, you will see those changes reflected in your HearNow dashboard shortly.
Types of edits you can make if your release is still in inspection:
- Titles (both song and release)
- Artist Name
*For more detail on how to do this, check out this article.
Has your title already been distributed to digital stores?
There are very few changes that can be made. To see what they are, click here.