Where do I submit my setlist if I performed internationally?

Generally, you will not have to inform SOCAN of an international performance. However, it is ideal to have the necessary information at hand in order to confirm that payment is received, or to submit a claim with the relevant society if the payment has not been received. This information includes a “Notification of Live Performance Form” a link to or copy of the show contract, a setlist, and the country/territory of use. For classical performances, a programme for the concert will replace the need for an NLPF and setlist.

CD Baby will not be able to provide you information about the status of your setlist submission or its payment. Please contact SOCAN.

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk