Only certain types of public performances are entitled to performance royalties depending on the territory. In most cases, classical music performances are handled differently. Consult your P.R.O. for specifics.
Articles in this section
- From which countries do you collect?
- How do I collect royalties when my song is covered by another artist or released by a third party?
- How much can I expect to earn from royalties? Plus more information about payments
- What is tax withholding and what countries does that apply to with CD Baby Pro Publishing?
- How can I view my Pro Publishing royalty reports?
- What are mechanical and performance royalties?
- What types of royalties do you collect?
- How do I submit for and get my live performance royalties from concerts I play?
- When and how much will I get paid for my performance?
- Are all public performances eligible to earn royalties through a P.R.O.?