Only certain types of public performances are entitled to performance royalties depending on the territory. In most cases, classical music performances are handled differently. Consult your P.R.O. for specifics.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit for and get my live performance royalties from concerts I play?
- When and how much will I get paid for my performance?
- Is the submission process the same if I play a show in a different country than which I am affiliated with my Performing Rights Organization?
- Are all public performances eligible to earn royalties through a P.R.O.?
- Who is responsible for submitting a setlist?