Is the submission process the same if I play a show in a different country than which I am affiliated with my Performing Rights Organization?

No, not quite. This process will still be completed through your Performing Rights Organization, but in most cases you will need to fill out some kind of “Foreign Performance Form.” This form will be passed along to the P.R.O. from the territory in which you performed. The international P.R.O. will then assign royalties and pay them back to your affiliated domestic P.R.O. From there, the royalties will flow back to you as normal with the publishing share coming via CD Baby Pro Publishing.

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk