How do I cancel my publishing agreement now that the one year term is over?

If you wish to cancel your CD Baby Pro service and wish for us to no longer act as your publishing administrator, please Submit a Request with the following information in the description:

Physical Mailing Address
Artist Name
Submission Title
A statement letting us know why you feel the need to cancel. (Maybe there are questions we can answer and we would hate to see you cancel without arrangements for someone else to collect on your behalf.)

In the subject, please add "Cancelling Publishing Administration Agreement". 

Once we receive that information we will submit a request to your PRO that will relinquish administration of your publishing royalties.

It can take your PRO until the end of the quarter to process our relinquishment, after which they will remove our name from the songs you submitted for Pro. This will allow the songs to be claimed by another publisher.


Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk