CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration is available in dozens of countries and territories. A first key step to use our Publishing service is to affiliate with a Performing Rights Organization (P.R.O.) in your country. We will walk you through the process if you aren’t already with a P.R.O. - by either directly affiliating you in the US (ASCAP, BMI) and Canada (SOCAN), or by guiding you to affiliate with the P.R.O. in your home territory via the information and links below. After you are affiliated with the P.R.O., you will then be able to complete the entire CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration process. Please note that it can take several weeks for a Performing Rights Organization to finalize your application. Please contact that organization if you need to inquire about your membership application status.
Articles in this section
- What does CD Baby Pro Publishing do?
- How does CD Baby Pro Publishing work?
- What is music publishing?
- Upgrading from Standard to Pro
- Why can't I add my band as a collecting songwriter?
- It says I don't have a collecting songwriter, but I do!
- Why is CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration not available in my country or with my Performing Rights Organization?
- How do I affiliate with a Performing Rights Organization in order to use CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration?
- How long is my publishing deal with CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration?
- Can I use CD Baby Pro Publishing Administration? Where is it available?